Digital File Requirements
- We accept .jpg, .psd, .tif, .pdf, and .eps, .ai (illustrator CS5.1 or earlier) files for custom printed orders.
- Color must be CMYK format.
- Image resolution should be between 100 - 250 dpi AT FULL PRINT SIZE. (Note: Printing on large format fabric is different than a glossy brochure or photo. Therefore, it is not neccessary to provide standard 300dpi resolution. Trust us, if you use our recommended resolutions, your job will look amazing.)
- Convert all fonts to outlines, or flatten layered images before sending.
- If sending vector file, please also send small rendered .jpg of final graphic for reference.
Templates and Sizing
- Templates are sizing guides are available for all portable backdrops on our template page.
- Graphics for custom banners and large stage backdrops should be size to actual print size. We precision hem all fabric, so there is no need to allow for a bleed. All important text and graphics should be 4" from the edge.
- Files up to 2GB can be submitted to our attention (firstname.lastname@example.org) using the free file transfer service from We Transfer. WeTransfer makes sending large files simple and quick, and there is no login or account to create.
- We will check your digital file at no charge to confirm it is print ready. If there are any problems with the file, we will notify you. In most cases, our designers will make minor file adjustments at not cost
All the above requirements got you confused. No problem, just ask our art department for assistance.