Shows To Go Backdrops’ 1-year limited warranty covers defects in material or workmanship in new products (physical good only) purchased directly from Shows To Go Backdrops or an authorized reseller. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferrable.
What Does The Limited Warranty Cover?
During the warranty period, Shows To Go Backdrops will provide, at no cost for parts only, replacements for any part of a product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and material, under normal usage, installation, and maintenance.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
Warranty coverage extends for one year from the original documented date of purchase. Any parts or replacements issued during the warranty term assume the initial warranty period and do not extend the warranty beyond the original one year period. A copy of the sales receipt may be required to verify warranty eligibility.
What Is Not Covered?
- Damage or malfunctions not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. Including damage caused by improper use, improper storage, improper maintenance, normal wear and tear, accident, or alterations.
- Labor, repair service or shipping costs
- Products used outdoors (when not expressly designed for outdoor use)
- Stains, rips, or wear in fabric materials or printed surfaces
- Replacement of grommets Repair parts or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the purchaser.
Shows To Go Backdrops shall not be liable to purchaser or any other party for any incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of breach of this warranty or any implied warranty.
How Do I Get Warranty Assistance?
If you need a replacement part or assistance with your product, please email customer service at email@example.com.
To allow us to provide you with the fastest service, please include the following information in your email:
- Type of product (including the size)
- Date of original purchase
- Photos and/ or description of damage/parts needed.