Production Times & Store Policies
Store Policies & Production Times
Production / Processing Time
- Standard production time for all backdrop and printed product orders is 7-8 business days from the time your artwork is approved to the time your order ships from our facility in Michigan.
- During busy periods and around holidays, the production time may increase.
- Production time on custom orders begins after final approval of artwork.
- Contact us to discuss your options if you have a tight deadline.
Ship Direct To Venue or Event
- We can ship directly to convention centers, theaters, and hotels anywhere in the world.
- Direct shipping can save you transport costs and time.
- Our standard shipping service is FedEx Ground and USPS Priority Mail.
- Customers can upgrade to faster shipping options during checkout.
- Faster shipping service does not decrease the production time.
- All orders over $500 will require a signature at time of delivery.
- We ship worldwide.
- Our standard international shipping method is Priority Mail International Service.
- International customers are responsible for paying any duty/customs import fees that may be owed in their country at the time of delivery.
- Custom printed products and artwork fees are non-refundable. All other products can be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- If we made an error in printing or production of a custom product, we will work with you to quickly provide a reprint or exchange.
- If you have an issue or concern with your order, please contact us within 14 days so we can help quickly resolve it.
- Products must be returned in new condition.
- All orders from Shows To Go Backdrops are safely packaged to arrive in new condition from our facility. If for any reason your shipment is damaged by the carrier or customs, we will work with you to replace the damaged shipment as quickly as possible.
- To expedite the replacement process for damaged shipments, you must do the following:
1. Contact Shows To Go Backdrops within 48 hours to report damage.
2. If possible, have the delivery courier note the damage upon delivery.
3. Save the original box and all packing materials.
4. Take photos of the box and product damage.
5. You may be required by the delivery service to fill out paperwork or schedule a damage inspection. We will contact you regarding this.
- We make every effort to accurately represent all our productions and will work with the customer to correct any problem due to errors in product descriptions. Variations in color can occur from device to device when viewing our product photos and descriptions, and actual product colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund orders that were created due to errors in product descriptions, pricing, or improper web functionality.
- Contact us with any questions prior to placing an order.
- By submitting artwork to Shows To Go Backdrops, the customer agrees that they have permission to use the artwork and are not violating any copyrights or intellectual property rights. Customer assumes full responsibility for obtaining artwork copyright permissions.
- Unless requested otherwise at the time of the order, the customer agrees to allow Shows To Go Backdrops to use photos and descriptions of completed custom projects for promotional and advertising purposes.
- Approval of artwork by customer gives Shows To Go Backdrops permission to begin production. Any changes to artwork after final approval will result in additional costs that are the responsibility of the customer.