10x8 Custom Portable Backdrop
10x8 custom portable fabric backdrops from Shows To Go Backdrops. Our most popular size for entertainers and conference events
- Custom printed fabric curtain
- 10x8 (Approx. 10ft x 8ft) backdrop frame
- Detachable blackout liner
- Lightweight Carry Bag
10x8 (Approx. 10ft x 8ft) is the most popular size portable backdrop from Shows To Go Backdrops. It is large enough nicely frame a performer and props, and also nicely fits into a standard trade show booth layout for marketing displays. Yet packs small enough to fit in the back seat of your car.
The self-contained backdrop system can be set-up in less than 2 minutes by one person. No tools are needed, and no parts to assembly. Just expand the aluminum frame, attach a few velcro tabs on the curtain and you are ready for show time. Packing up is just as fast, making it an easy backdrop display solution when you are doing multiple events in the same day.
The 10x8 (10ft wide) portable custom backdrop is popular with entertainers, magicians, performing arts groups, as well as venues, churches, and special event coordinators. The complete backdrop takes up minimal floor space, with a depth of just 9 inches. The unique frame design means your backdrop is sturdy, without the need to anchor it down - and no tripods to trip over.
Shows To Go Backdrops’ portable backdrop curtains are printed on a durable poly-blend theatrical fabric that has a matte finish to prevent glare. This provides an ideal background for photos, video and live performances with bright stage lighting.
The entire 10x8 display with a standard frame weighs 24 pounds, and packs down to a compact 34"x10"x10" size. That makes it one of the lightest and most portable backdrop displays available.
10x8 Portable Backdrop System Highlights:
- Easy, one person set-up
- Set-up time = Under 2 minutes
- Full color dye sublimation printing
- Seamless fabric backdrop curtain
- Aluminum frame, powder coated black
- Magnetic latches secure frame (no tools / no loose parts)
- Detachable blackout liner helps eliminate back lighting
- Easy to change curtains (purchase new curtains without having to purchase a new frame)
10x8 Portable Backdrop System Includes:
- Custom printed backdrop curtain in 10x8 size.
- 10x8 standard backdrop frame. (Upgrade to heavyweight frame is available for additional cost)
- Detachable blackout liner
- Lightweight storage / carry bag. (Upgrade to hard sided case available for additional cost)
Custom Artwork Set-Up
- There are no artwork set-up fees when you provide artwork files that are to our artwork guidelines.
- Download sizing guides on our template page.
- Need artwork? Our team of designers can create a custom backdrop design for you at affordable rates.
FAQ: PORTABLE BACKDROP SYSTEMS
FAQ: CUSTOM PRINTING
CUSTOM WORK PHOTO GALLERY
- Custom Printing
- Set-Up Size (WxHxD) - 8x10
- (Standard Frame) 7.6ft. x 9.9ft x .75ft / 223cm x 296cm x 23cm ; (Heavyweight Frame) 7.6ft x 9.9ft x 1ft ; 223cm x 296cm x 30cm
- Weight - 10x8, 8x10
- (Standard Frame) 24lbs / 10.8kg ; (Heavyweight Frame) 30lbs / 14kg
Artwork Templates For 10x8 Portable Backdrop
Use the artwork guidelines and templates below to make sure your art files meet our requirements. Submitting artwork that is designed for our templates will avoid delays in production (and make our production team dance with joy).
10x8 Standard Frame
10x8 Heavyweight Frame
- We Print In CMYK color
- We Accept .JPG, .PDF, .AI, .PSD, .TIF files
- Vector artwork is best, when possible.
- The graphic should be a minimum of 72dpi at full print size
- We will send a proof for approval once we review your submitted files
Need Artwork Assistance?
If you need artwork assistance our friendly design team is here to help. After you place your order, email our art department with the details of our design (please include any logo files, graphics, background images, etc). We will work with you to make sure your final design will look great on your product.
There is no charge for basic artwork set-up. Examples of basic artwork set-up include: Adding logos to a background, formatting an image file from stock art sites like Shutterstock, or setting up a step and repeat pattern. Artwork fees may apply to designs created from scratch (ie: you don't provide any files for us to work with), custom illustrations, or files that require significant editing.