17x8 Custom Portable Backdrop
17 foot wide (17x8 Format) custom printed fabric backdrop is the big brother to our other "Mega Size" backdrops. It is ultra large, but still ultra portable. Packing into a duffle bag that you can put in the back seat of your car.
- Custom printed fabric curtain
- 17x8 (Approx. 17ft x 8ft) backdrop frame
- Detachable blackout liner
- Lightweight Carry Bag
This is a portable stage backdrop that makes a big impression in any size venue!
Measuring an impressive 17ft wide the 17x8 portable backdrop from Shows To Go Backdrops is like coming into a venue with a portable billboard. The extra large size is ideal for touring performing artists who want a large portable stage set (put 2 or 3 together to fill the width of large theaters), and for anyone who wants a graphic banner display that cannot be ignored.
The self-contained backdrop system can be set-up in less than 2 minutes by one person. No tools are needed, and no parts to assembly. Just expand the aluminum frame, attach a few velcro tabs on the curtain and you are ready for show time. Packing up is just as fast, making it an easy backdrop display solution when you are doing multiple events in the same day.
The 17 foot backdrop is not for everyone, but if you want to fill a large space with your custom graphic or message, than this is a hands-down winner. The finished display is much more modern and crisp looking than a pipe and drape system, or vinyl banner on a tripod style stand. There are no supports that show in our systems - just your image, front and center. The depth of the entire display is less than 1 foot (9 inches to be exact), so it takes up a minimal amount of valuable floor / stage space. The backdrop is engineered to be self-standing without the need to tie it down or add any weights for support.
Be sure to check out our custom photo gallery to see some of the large portable displays we have created for clients around the world. The 17x8 backdrop has been used by the New York City Ballet as a backdrop for lobby photos, motivational school assembly speakers, a Grammy Award Winning musician, churches for youth ministry events, and by Fortune 500 companies for conventions and meetings. The possibilities are endless when you "Think Big" with Shows To Go Backdrops.
17x8 (17Ft) Portable Backdrop System Highlights:
- Self-contained set-up
- Durable, seamless fabric curtain
- Highly detailed custom printing
- Weighs 35 pounds
- Lightweight Shows To Go Backdrops Frame
- No loose parts / No tools needed
- Detachable blackout liner for back lighting issues
- Easy to change curtains (purchase new curtains without having to purchase a new frame)
17x8 Portable Backdrop System Includes:
- Custom printed, seamless backdrop curtain in 17x8 size.
- 17x8 standard backdrop frame.
- Detachable blackout liner
- Lightweight storage / carry bag. (Upgrade to hard sided case available for additional cost)
Custom Artwork Set-Up
- There are no artwork set-up fees when you provide artwork files that are to our artwork guidelines.
- Download sizing guides on our template page.
- Need artwork? Our team of designers are experts at creating artwork for large format and stage backdrop printing.
FAQ: PORTABLE BACKDROP SYSTEMS
FAQ: CUSTOM PRINTING
CUSTOM WORK PHOTO GALLERY
Artwork Templates For 17x8 Portable Backdrop
Use the artwork guidelines and templates below to make sure your art files meet our requirements. Submitting artwork that is designed for our templates will avoid delays in production (and make you a hero among our design staff).
17x8 Standard Frame
- We Print In CMYK color
- We Accept .JPG, .PDF, .AI, .PSD, .TIF files
- Vector artwork is best, when possible.
- The graphic should be a minimum of 72dpi at full print size
- We will send a proof for approval once we review your submitted files
Need Artwork Assistance?
If you need artwork assistance our friendly design team is here to help. After you place your order, email our art department with the details of our design (please include any logo files, graphics, background images, etc). We will work with you to make sure your final design will look great on your product.
There is no charge for basic artwork set-up. Examples of basic artwork set-up include: Adding logos to a background, formatting an image file from stock art sites like Shutterstock, or setting up a step and repeat pattern. Artwork fees may apply to designs created from scratch (ie: you don't provide any files for us to work with), custom illustrations, or files that require significant editing.