10x10 Custom Portable Backdrop
10x10 (10 FT W x 10 FT H) custom printed backdrop display from the Shows To Go Backdrops' "Mega Size" backdrop series. This 10 foot tall backdrop towers above the rest.
- Custom printed fabric curtain
- 10x10 (10ft x 10ft) backdrop frame
- Detachable blackout liner
- Lightweight Carry Bag
Stand out from the crowd - literally! The 10x10 (10ft W x 10ft H) is the tallest self-standing, easily portable popup backdrop display you can buy. It towers over 2 feet above most standard size displays. But, it still is ultra portable and easy to set-up, just like all products from Shows To Go Backdrops.
The self-contained 10ft x 10ft backdrop can be set-up about 5 minutes. There are no tools needed, and the easy to use latches on the frame ensure a secure and stable display. Everything packs down quickly and into a compact carry bag.
A 10ft tall custom backdrop system is a good choice for performing artists who need to fill tall spaces, such as gyms and theaters. Several custom 10x10 units can be combined to create a modular stage set with unlimited flexibility. The frame is free-standing and needs no external bracing or support legs. Depending on the situation, we may recommend weighting the bottom of the frame (behind the curtain) with small photographer sandbags or theatrical stage weights.
When used as a trade show display, the 10x10 format still fits in a standard 10ft trade show booth, but stands tall to command attention to your marketing message.
Each custom printed display is printed using dye sublimation printing technology to provide the best printing quality possible. The fabric is a durable poly blend that has a matte (not shiny) finish, which means no glare.
10x10 (10Ft x 10ft) Portable Backdrop System Highlights:
- Self-contained set-up
- Expanding aluminum frame requires no assembly / no tools
- Bold, modern look
- Free-standing display
- Printed using latest large format fabric printers
- Blackout liner to block out light from behind
- Easy to change curtains (purchase new curtains without having to purchase a new frame)
10x10 Portable Backdrop System Includes:
- Custom printed backdrop curtain in 10x10 size.
- 10x10 standard backdrop frame. (Upgrade to heavyweight frame is available for additional cost)
- Blackout liner
- Lightweight storage / carry bag. (Upgrade to hard sided case available for additional cost)
- Vecro straps for added frame stability
Custom Artwork Set-Up
- There are no artwork set-up fees when you provide artwork files that are to our artwork guidelines.
- Download sizing guides on our template page.
- Need artwork? Our team of designers can create a custom backdrop design for you at affordable rates.
FAQ: PORTABLE BACKDROP SYSTEMS
FAQ: CUSTOM PRINTING
CUSTOM WORK PHOTO GALLERY
- Custom Printing
- Set-Up Size (WxHxD) - 10x10
- (Standard Frame) 9.9ft. x 9.9ft x .75ft / 296cm x 296cm x 23cm ; (Heavyweight Frame) 9.9ft x 9.9ft x 1ft ; 296cm x 296cm x 30cm
- Weight - 10x10
- (Standard Frame) 32lbs / 14.6kg ; (Heavyweight Frame) 42lbs / 19.5kg
Artwork Templates For 10x10 Portable Backdrop
Use the artwork guidelines and templates below to make sure your art files meet our requirements. Submitting artwork that is designed for our templates will avoid delays in production (and make you a hero with our design staff).
10x10 Standard Frame
10x10 Heavyweight Frame
- We Print In CMYK color
- We Accept .JPG, .PDF, .AI, .PSD, .TIF files
- Vector artwork is best, when possible.
- The graphic should be a minimum of 72dpi at full print size
- We will send a proof for approval once we review your submitted files
Need Artwork Assistance?
If you need artwork assistance our friendly design team is here to help. After you place your order, email our art department with the details of our design (please include any logo files, graphics, background images, etc). We will work with you to make sure your final design will look great on your product.
There is no charge for basic artwork set-up. Examples of basic artwork set-up include: Adding logos to a background, formatting an image file from stock art sites like Shutterstock, or setting up a step and repeat pattern. Artwork fees may apply to designs created from scratch (ie: you don't provide any files for us to work with), custom illustrations, or files that require significant editing.