5x8 Custom Portable Backdrop
5x8 custom portable fabric backdrops from Shows To Go Backdrops is a tall and narrow self-standing fabric banner display. Great for stage accents, side banners, and compact displays.
- Custom printed fabric curtain
- 5x8 (Approx. 4.8ft x 8ft) backdrop frame
- Detachable blackout liner
- Lightweight Carry Bag
The 5x8 format self-contained backdrop (Approx. 4.8ft wide x 8ft) can make a compact, stand-alone display, or as side "accent' pieces to our 8x8, 10x8 or larger backdrop systems.
This self-standing 4x8 fabric banner display can be set-up in less than 2 minutes by one person. Just open the folding aluminum "popup" frame until the magnetic latches lock in place. Then attach your custom printed fabric curtain using the velcro-style locking tabs and you are ready to go. The system weighs less than 15 pounds, so it is easy to move once it is set-up. This system provides a professional looking alternative to the typical "roll-up" banners. No "roller blind" pull up banner systems to worry about. Plus, with the standard frame from Shows To Go Backdrops, you can change curtains in about 90 seconds. There will no need to buy another frame in the future.
The compact design of the 5x8 (approx 4.8ft wide) backdrop is popular with busy entertainers, magicians, performing arts groups, as well as venues, churches, and special event coordinators. The complete backdrop takes up minimal floor space, with a depth of just 9 inches. The unique frame design means your backdrop is sturdy, without the need to anchor it down - and no tripods to trip over.
When used as an accent pieces or side banners for a stage, they create stage "wings" for storing props, or keeping technical equipment out of view of the audience. It also allows you flexibility in the width of your stage set, as two of these upright banners and be easily moved in or away from the center backdrop depending on the venue's stage size. This display is printed on the same matte finish theaterical backdrop fabric that all our backrops are printed on. This gives you a uniform look to your entire stage set.
5x8 Portable Backdrop System Highlights:
- Fast. one person set-up
- Full color dye sublimation printing
- Seamless fabric backdrop curtain
- Aluminum frame, powder coated black
- Magnetic latches secure frame (no tools / no loose parts)
- Detachable blackout liner helps eliminate back lighting
- Easy to change curtains (purchase new curtains without having to purchase a new frame)
5x8 Portable Backdrop System Includes:
- Custom printed backdrop curtain in 5x8 size.
- 5x8 standard backdrop frame.
- Detachable blackout liner
- Lightweight storage / carry bag. (Upgrade to hard sided case available for additional cost)
Custom Artwork Set-Up
- There are no artwork set-up fees when you provide artwork files that are to our artwork guidelines.
- Download sizing guides on our template page.
- Need artwork? Our team of designers can create a custom backdrop design for you at affordable rates.
FAQ: PORTABLE BACKDROP SYSTEMS
FAQ: CUSTOM PRINTING
CUSTOM WORK PHOTO GALLERY
- Custom Printing
- Set-Up Size (WxHxD) - 5x8
- (Standard Frame) 4.9ft. x 7.6ft x .75ft / 150cm x 223cm x 23cm
- Weight - 5x8
- (Standard Frame) 12lbs / 5.5g
Artwork Templates For 5x8 Portable Backdrop
Use the artwork guidelines and templates below to make sure your art files meet our requirements. Submitting artwork that is designed for our templates will avoid delays in production (and make our production team dance with joy).
5x8 Standard Frame
- We Print In CMYK color
- We Accept .JPG, .PDF, .AI, .PSD, .TIF files
- Vector artwork is best, when possible.
- The graphic should be a minimum of 72dpi at full print size
- We will send a proof for approval once we review your submitted files
Need Artwork Assistance?
If you need artwork assistance our friendly design team is here to help. After you place your order, email our art department with the details of our design (please include any logo files, graphics, background images, etc). We will work with you to make sure your final design will look great on your product.
There is no charge for basic artwork set-up. Examples of basic artwork set-up include: Adding logos to a background, formatting an image file from stock art sites like Shutterstock, or setting up a step and repeat pattern. Artwork fees may apply to designs created from scratch (ie: you don't provide any files for us to work with), custom illustrations, or files that require significant editing.